Monday, October 27, 2014

A Little Break

I have hit a wall.  My responsibilities as programs chair for our guild, the opportunity to teach a couple of classes, my involvement in a couple of classes and the starting prep for a tea for 160 ladies was a full plate but then I added an emergency prayer quilt and a special assignment from the district that is requiring that I go back to work for 2 months.  I am drowning and throwing things off the boat as fast as I can,  I am taking a 1 month sabbatical from blogging.  Will see you in December:)

3 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

And the holidays coming up - take the time you need. Quilting should be a joy not a burden. And sometimes we have to say no. Hope you have some peace soon.

Quiltedtime said...

Yes, I think you can be excused for the time being. It will all be here when you get back.

magnoliasntea said...

Whoa, I think I'd be taking some time off the blogging circuit, too, if all that was on my plate. Hope you get everything done soon. See you in December. :)))))