Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Start for the 63rd time

January 1 is always a new start. We are programmed by our calendar, unfortunately, by Valentine's Day the resolutions are repealed, and the commitments contained in a list somewhere in a new journal-I have many. This year I make only 1 commitment-not to add anything to my life that has not been thoroughly prayed over. I don't care how intriguing it sounds-NOT ONE THING DONE SPONTANEOUSLY! I would also commit to removing a few things but they will fall off naturally as they are completed.

That will naturally allow more time for devotions, prayer, writing, excercise, organization, scrapbooking and quilting. I am not making a list or a resolution to do anything-only to feel badly later when I have "failed" again. I will just Not make my life busier than it already is without making sure the "thing" is from my Daddy.

Amen

No comments: