Thursday, March 6, 2014

Goals are Good-but Sometimes Ignored

I really had planned to work on that Tshirt quilt that is heavy on my mind and on my design wall-but there it hangs-glaring at me.  I did get Tedi's placemats back:


But mostly I have been working on something that isn't even on my list but I have enjoyed working on it and have gotten lost in it's construction.  The book our "Tiny Treasures" come out of is:

This was December's block but I missed it so went back and started on it.  It has 12 blocks which are 4.5 each.

8 down-4 to go-bottom 2 are upside down
I am getting better at matching seams in these little blocks-have redone a few:

A couple of threads off on right one but spot on in the left center square.  These take a really long time to do to cover such a small area but I love the challenge to myself.


2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Good for you for having fun something you want to work on.
Have a great weekend!

Quiltedtime said...

I can see why you want to work on those stars. Love all the mixed neutrals in the background.