Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First September Finish! Yay!

I had to pull out my trusty featherweight to make the cording for the pillow.  My fancy dance machine didn't come with a zipper foot that would do it.

1947 Singer Featherweight


I love it and think my DIL will too.  According to my schedule, it should have been finished a couple of days ago and I should be half way through making two pig dolls for the grands-maybe they will be Christmas presents.

The flying geese are supposed to be flying in opposite directions



The back works beautifully!







So much better than a gap and it appears that I spent a long time on it:)

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

My my, that's a beautiful featherweight. Thank you for including a photo of it in this post. Love the pillow. The cording is the perfect finish for it.
Have a great Wednesday!

Quiltedtime said...

I knew Toni's eyes were going to pop out when she saw your featherweight. Haha! She LOVES those machines.

Your pillow turned out really well. Absolutely precious!