Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Niece Kristen's wedding quilt

Kristen and Tucker's wedding quilt.



My niece got married in October.  I asked her if she would like a quilt and if so, what colors, contemporary or traditional and, to my surprise she chose her wedding invitation colors, grey and yellow in a traditional design.  Had a hard time finding the fabrics-maybe because I don't necessarily like greys and I don't do too much in muted colors.  That being said, the quilt came out nicely and I hope they enjoy it.  The scripture in the middle is Jeremiah 29:11.

I need to take them in better light as the quilt looks better than the pic.  My two quilting buds, Jan and Patsy and I took it to Quilter's Paradise in San Marcos and quilted it on their longarm machine in stars and ribbons.
I am going to my room to finish the string baby quilt that needs to be given tomorrow!!!!

No comments: