Monday, April 29, 2013

One and a half more done-inching my way along

Today was busy with swim this morning and then grocery shopping/errands and a haircut/weave at 12.  I have baby fine thin hair and without a little damage from the bleach-would have no body at all. So, I didn't get home until 2:30.  I really didn't expect to get much done but I sat down and decided to just finish the half completed one I did yesterday.  But then I got a burst of energy and made one more.  17 done and 8 to go.



I thought there was something wrong with my camera-I had it on the wrong settings!  These are much better. I need to make 3 journal covers for thank-you gifts tomorrow so no quilting for a few days.

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Woo-hoo! I think the swimming and the hair appointment did you good. I always find those sorts of things relaxing.