Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tedi's quilt

I got Tedi's quilt back from Marilyn who puts bindings and sleeves on quilts and does an amazing job and is very reasonable.  I really like this quilt and am hoping my niece does as well.  It is so soft.  got to finish the placemats that go with it.



Last night I ran our guild's meeting for the first time.  I was nervous but had two comments after that let me know I didn't blow it at least.  When I get nervous, my sense of humor sneaks out in defense. The reason I didn't mind filling is was that my mentor, Susan Axelrod, was the speaker and I got to introduce her.  She showed 30 exquisite quilts and has a wonderful applique workshop View Here (scroll down to "What you Missed").  She is a fabulous teacher and has a beautiful trunk show.

I finished the two patterns needed for the Exploring Color Workshop on Saturday as well as the handout. Whew! Hours.  Need to make the stiletos that I am making for the participants and the sample I need and the templates and . . .too bad I am working the next 3 days-probably not the best planning on my part:0

2 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Your quilt just gets prettier and prettier as it goes along. Love it!

magnoliasntea said...

Your niece will adore that quilt.
I love the label - so thoughtful.
Have a great day. We're supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow.