Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Almost Done With the Cow Flimsy

I went to the Crazy 9 Patch for a sew in today and got a UFO top done.  Several years ago I bought a One Block Wonder Book and a couple of yards of fabric and cut out 15 stacks of 60 degree triangles and stopped there.  Today I assembled the blocks and made it into a table topper (the rest of the fabric will be great for a border on a fall quilt).  I just need to quilt and bind it.  Yay.  Will show pics when that is done.





Yesterday I got quite a few letters done on "Your Love'.  I had to substitute a heart for the word "love" so I would have enough room.  I am choosing this quilt for my May finish for A lovely year of Finishes (click the aqua button in the right column)



Hopefully will finish letters and plane tomorrow-at least that is the goal.

No comments: