Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Christmas Table Topper

I finished the top last night at the Tiny Treasure class at the 9 Patch.  I love that group of ladies!


The flowered green fabric will be the binding.  I only had a little left of the dark green floral and I love it!

I was able to collect quite a few HST's by using Bonnie Hunter's trick of sewing snowballs or flying geese 2x and cutting trough the middle and receiving the gift of an extra triangle.

I have anothe HST project that I started last night and will post my progress in a couple of days.  If you would like to see what everyone else is doing, click the HSTeria button.

1 comment:

magnoliasntea said...

Love the table topper - it looks great. I love Bonnie's tip on the triangles. I'm planning a snowball quilt as soon as I get all the fabrics for it together. Have a great weekend!