Sunday, June 29, 2014

Baby Boy Quilt

I have had the material for awhile-luckily, the baby boy won't be born until August.  This ia another UFO that I plan to tackle.  If you, like me , have a pile of UFO's, Join the Finish Along 2014 by clicking on the ble button on my home page. It has really helped me to get focused.


 I was hoping to deliver it to the grandfather when we go camping but I picked something up on my trip to Seattle and I have been really sick.  So, I will have to finish it (it is cut out) when I get home.


Working on Lizzy.  Today I got all the HST's in the pinwheel blocks sewn and most ironed

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Hi Elaine,
I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. I hate that in the summer, it just ain't right. Love, Love the quilt block with Lizzy! Have a great week.

Quiltedtime said...

Hope you are feeling better. Hugs.