Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tea Cozies Anyone?

I am up to my eyebrows in tea cozies. When we started planning "Tea With Thee" nine months ago, I thought it would be just wonderful to have a Tee Cozy for silent auction on all 35 tables. One of my bright ideas that I get on a regular basis. I work a full time job and teach a college class and am involved in the prayer quilt ministry and have two other small ministries and have let go our housekeeper and . . .when did I think I would get these cute little blankets for pots done? So far I have 15 done and have downsized my original plan to 25 tables with cozies. Today I am going to blast out 5 I hope. These things are technical. Triple layers with French seams and gussets. I found the original in a tea shop in Seattle-had to buy it for 34.00 to get the pattern (killed frugal me) so now part of me says you need to start a tea cozy ETSY business to make the cost worthwhile and the other part of me silently commits the first part to the looney bin. Being inactive makes you 50% more likely to have a heart attack. I hope my heart holds out until these cozies are done. I sure hope people bid on them, if not-ETSY business here we come:)

No comments: