Thursday, November 21, 2013

Focus, Focus

BCQ meeting was fun last night-had 2 new attenders and some great sharing.  I did my "tips" demo and I think it went well.  I gave an unabashed commercial for the Color Theory class I will be teaching in late January and had some interest in it.  Today I AM FINISHING THE SMALL PIECE OF BINDING ON THE TREE.  Then I am finishing the laundry basket for my DIL.  It is all cut out and I took the original from her in Oct so need to finish before I get up there-think I can do that today.  IF I do, I will start on Tedi's wedding quilt-whew!  Nice cloudy rainy day-love it!



In this season of Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things: for Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for me, my sweet husband, my conscientious son and his wonderful wife who is like a daughter and who gave us 2 beautiful grandgirls, my church, friends, health, home, food on the table, ability to sew, walk, see and hear. And that is just the beginning.  And think on these things-all things that are good . . .Blessings to you!

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Joyce said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Elaine. So good to stop and reflect a moment on what we have, our dear Saviour most of all, to know HIm and be known by Him.