Wednesday, July 23, 2014

3 Down, 11 to Go

This quilt has 14 small, medium and large flowers scattered across the surface. I am not sure that middle flower will work but I'll wait until I have the rest on the quilt-think this will take a week.  I am going to my first quilt retreat the first week in August and was going to take this quilt to work on.  Because of it's size, I think I will take a few smaller easier to work on projects and get this laid out before I go-better get movin . . 


Will still need to make middles-just want to get the placements done first-2 a day should get it done in a week:)



2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

The flowers are nifty. Hope you get them done as expected. Have a great time at quilt retreat.

Quiltedtime said...

That gold flower really pops. Make sure you keep that one. :-)