Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pre-Christmas Reflection

Today is Saturday and I am thinking:my house needs a blessing (Flylady style), I need to organize my sewing room, pack cookies for neighbors and special puppies (I made 2 kinds of puppy treats yesterday), forgive myself for not getting cards out this year, prep for company tomorrow and Tuesday. However, what I really want to do is go into my messy sewing room and work on the seascape that I am giving my daughter-in-law for her birthday in January. Since finishing and sending Christmas presents I have only sewed a scrappy Christmas mug rug top just for fun. Since the Connecticut shooting, I have had a difficult time doing much of anything. I am just so very sad for the families who lost precious little ones and brave adults. My heart is broken.

On a happier note-a picture of our Lizzy guarding her cookies in the warming oven. She was so excited about her cookies. They are healthy and smell pretty good for dog cookies.


No comments: