Thursday, December 6, 2012

Well, today is Thursday and it will be full. We have touched up the inside of the house with paint as throwing dog toys for our 6 month old puppy wreaked some havok on our walls. My husband hates to paint and I heard major muttering all day-but, he did it -bless his little heart.
The house is decorated, painted and clean. Today is grocery shopping, and making a pie for church tonight. I have already copied some pattern pieces for a really cute little cell phone purse that I am hoping to get done (3 of them) by Sat. Morning to ship out Monday. I did finish the table topper for my nephew and his wife (will post pics later) and 5 pillowcases-Yay! I was able to use up 5 yards of stash fabric-which is my goal this next year-to use more than I buy. Unfortunately, Connecting Threads is having a really good sale-darn:)

No comments: