Monday, May 6, 2013

1 More!

Today was a very productive day. I didn't go swimming because it was raining so I started in my kitchen.  I moved everything off the countertop and cleaned it-in so doing I got rid of the eternal pile where the mail breeds.  Then I got rid of all the trash in the trash cans in the whole house, then started on the left and started going through cupboards and drawers, cleaning and purging. Got 3 cupboards and 2 drawers purged and cleaned-1/2 bag of stuff for the garage sale, 1/2 bag of trash and the under sink is done.  Felt so good!

Then Greg and I split a Wendy's salad. Washed 2 loads of laundry and put away and then headed to the studio. I finished another slice, chose fabric for the small pie and have it 1/3 done. Made a new recipe which was really quite good and then went to the Friendship Quilter's Board meeting. Watching a Midsomer's Murders episode as I post this then heading to bed!


No comments: