On Sunday I finished prepping the last applique block for the opportunity quilt. Judy volunteered to stitch it so I wanted to get it to her. It took all afternoon but as I turned under each piece, I removed the template from the back and ironed it on to another piece of material. So, I have this whole block ready to be prepped for my own quilt when I have time to do it. I was able to do that with several blocks from this quilt so I have a headstart on my own Enchanted Autumn.
|The blackbird has a beak-it is just folded back|
P.S. The 9-3 workshop on Saturday was really very good. They did get me to buy 3 things but they were 20% off and I think will be very helpful. Two rulers to help with mitered corners and a foot that will help with echo quilting. I also learned how to sew beads onto fabric with my machine. I learned a few other things but would have to read my notes to remember:)