Saturday, September 28, 2013

Clean (or close to it) Studio

We are having company in and I should have cleaned the living room, kitchen, and dining room-however, I chose to clean my studio, guest room (cleaning curtains and under the bed), master bedroom and guest bath.  So today I will do what I probably should have done yesterday:)

However, in cleaning the studio, I organized bins according to what I think I can get done before we move, packed up 2 large plastic bins of things I KNOW I won't touch and another bin of kits, fabric etc to go to the quilt show's boutique to sell-hopefully.  I took all fabric hiding in drawers in the guest room and moved it back to the studio.  I had sold a 4 foot high by 12x12 inches of scapbooking paper etc.  to Greg's cousin which freed up some space.   Anyway-it felt good.  It also gave my asthma fits so had to take a 2 hour break to breathe.




This space used to be filled but now, the 2 singers (Miss 1925, and Miss 1953) who sat on the floor now have a place on the shelves.  And the top shelf is entirely empty!

I don't think I will have time to start on this until Medford but love seeing it when I walk in the room.  Bella likes it too:) It was my pattern from the Grace Errea workshop

2 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you for sharing Pat, it is always fun to see how other quilting friends creatively use the space they have. Have a beautiful day!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

you did a great job on the clean up. It's inspiring me to do more than I had originally planned.