Friday, February 1, 2013

February's List

Following advice i read in Patchwork Times I am going to list 4 things I want to finish in February.  I finished a doll and her clothes, Stars and Scones table topper, Stars and Streams flimsy, and chair arm covers for Regan in January.  In February I plan to start and finish the top of the turtle quilt, Ava's crib quilt, the Beauty and Check quilt I will be taking a class for and chair pads.  A lot to do and may have to stop the in-progress quilts to do it, but these need to get done-so there!  Jan and Patsy and I have rented the longarm at the end of the month so want these project tops done so we can put them on the big machine.  I am tired thinking about it! Oh, yeah-I have to teach the postcard class as well.  I think I'll replace the turtle quilt with the postcards.

No comments: