Monday, June 24, 2013

No Pics Today

Today I did several small things on multiple quilts.  I had sewn together a few tarts at night while watching TV so i hauled out the Pies and Tarts quilt that I had put away, Sewed on a third row which had all the Pies attached and glued the tarts in place.  This took about 40 min. and now I have several weeks of nighttime handwork ready to go.

Then I Blanket stitched down all the glued pieces on the cow quilt which took about an hour. I rolled it up and put it away for the moment.

Lastly I took about an hour to put together 3 more border blocks for the cow quilt.  Tomorrow I am going to work on swags and start a wall hanging that needs to be done for a friend's daughter.  Feels good to at least feel organized:)

2 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Very good! I need something to hand stitch in the evenings when I am too tired to sit at the sewing machine. After cleaning my studio today, my feet are TIRED.

magnoliasntea said...

Elaine, might I suggest that you slow down and don't get so much accomplished? You're making me look very lazy. lol