Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting closer

Stars and Streams is still on the design wall, but I have to say, I am getting proficient at the Y seams.  The first few were painful and I had to rip and resew a few, but the last 1/2 went smoothly-actually got into a little production line.  The top left 1/4 of the top is complete, the remainder of the diamonds have been attached to their respective squares so tomorrow I finish the top because I really should be working on the girls rooms (curtains, bed skirts, quilts and sheets).

Having our first Tea With Thee meeting tonight.  It is a tea that a few of us from different churches coordinate together to benefit the local pregnancy center in town.  Looking forward to getting started-the last two years have been a lot of fun. Got to go vacuum and make dessert-yike

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Looks like we are both sewing Y seams. Aren't they so much fun? Yours is looking good!