Thursday, January 24, 2013

Only borders await!

This is a small table topper, but it has taken hours and hours to complete the middle.  It felt like putting together a jigsaw puzzle because there were so many Y seams to wind around.  However-i am happy with the center.  it fit together and the seams are flat-quite miraculous as far as I'm concerned:)


Had a respite today and had lunch with a special friend.  Some people's lives prove to me that God exists and this friend is one of them.  Thank-you Jesus for your redemptive power, I am so very grateful.  I also got to give Chris her table topper before her sister's tea.  She cried-that is soo Chris.  She loved the plaid.  I knew her little Scottish heart would be glad for the plaid:)

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Your piecing is exquisite. So sweet of you to surprise your friend. It feels so good when people appreciate the time and effort that goes into making a hand-crafted gift.