Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Won a Fat Quarter

It wasn't just any fat quarter, it is a Vicki Welsh hand dyed fat quarter and it is beautiful.  I signed up for Vicki's  newsletter a few months ago and bought a gradient pack from her about that same time.  She chooses four people every month who are on her newsletter list and gifts them with a fat quarter.  Her newsletter is relevant, interesting and I have learned a few things about the care of fabric etc.  Vicki has an Etsy Shop.  You can find her here or here.  I found her fabrics to be a little brighter than what I found at Road to California.

The fat quarter I won

The pack of gradients

The T Shirt Quilt-I think I am going to set the squares in a black and white fabric and back it with Pink-either flannel or minky.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

So glad you like it!

Quiltedtime said...

That really is a gorgeous fat quarter. You lucked out on that one.

magnoliasntea said...

That's fabulous! It's got style. :)